We bring a more targeted offering, a greater different level of experience and specialist knowledge to financial recruitment. We listen and understand the specific requirements for the role. We spend time understanding what candidates offer and their drivers. We have significant skill in sourcing the best candidates, assessing their skills and achievements. We are experts in finding hidden gems and off the grid ideas.
We rely on our ability to present the best qualified and culturally aligned candidates through a rigorous search and selection process invariably in very short time frames. All our consultants have industry experience (including accountancy, investment banking and management) who understand the importance of trust and responsiveness required of recruitment partners. Their knowledge base and skills will deliver the best results. Expectation management is critical to both sides of the hiring process and something that is often overlooked.
We believe a dedicated approach ensures a deep level of research capability and specialist industry knowledge which is vital in winning the trust of our clients and the highest quality candidates. Our ‘edge’ involves a thoroughly rigorous interview screen that leverages the expertise and insight of our experienced consultants and researchers. A ‘speed to market’ and efficient process is adhered to alongside continued expectation management.
We spend time understanding what candidates offer, their career goals and key drivers. We rely on our ability to present the best candidates through a rigorous search and selection process knowing what they are exceptionally good at and their core skill set.
All our consultants have relevant industry experience and understand the importance of trust and responsiveness required of recruitment partners. We work closely with HR teams to define exacting job descriptions which improve efficiency and timely delivery. We are able to leverage an impressive network and global database.
Opening up opportunities – structure and process
- Leveraging Lawbrook’s extensive network, connections, global database and talent pool is a key starting point.
- Our standard approach is to use referencing and sourcing to uncover the hidden gems but to also identify the rising stars.
- Rigorous internal process and technical questioning is a key differentiator.
- Probing candidate valuation, accounting and modelling ability ensures efficient process/interview preparedness.
- Expectation management early (comp, title, progression).
- A very close hands on approach throughout the client interview process.
- Ensure efficient client/candidate time management by allowing us to handle the entire process.
- Candidates informed and provided feedback at each stage.
- Early expectation management should result in a smooth and successful conclusion.
- ‘Mock’ resignations are given to every candidate, increasing closure rate.
- Post resignation contact essential to prevent counter/competing offers.